iMass LPG Instantaneous Water Heater
This instantaneous water heater IWH-1.5 E, is the latest innovation in Europe and it has CE approval. It guarantees an instant and unlimited supply of hot water in Caravans, Motorhomes and Horseboxes without any preheating. A comfort that you normally only enjoy at home is now also available in your motorhome or Caravan.
If you’re connected to the mains, It doesn’t matter how many people want to take a shower or how long they intend to use it, as there is always enough hot water available. Alternatively it depends on the size of your onboard water tank.
This water heater can also be used for outdoor showers or for your children’s paddling pool, no problem. If you like, you can also wash your caravan or car with the hot water from this heater.
• High efficient copper heat exchanger with an efficiency up to 92%
• Low temperatures of around 90°C
• Burner input power (propane/butane): 10 kW
• Up to 60% less gas consumption than regular tank models. Besides, no tank means no loss of heat and during the night, there is absolutely no noise.
• The water heater starts and stops automatically by sensing the water flow.
• Selection of the water temperature (35-60C) via remote control.
• The burner power is continuously adjusted by a modulating valve and aµ- Processor control.
• No corrosion problems or Legionella bacteria
• Low weight because there is no tank!
• Highly efficient exhaust blower
• CE- approved
- Maximum Burner Output:10 kW
- Minimum Burner Power: 5 kW
- Gas Consumption At Full Load: 765 g/h
- Gas Pressure: 30mbar
- Type of Gas: Propane G31, butane G30
- Water Temperature Digitally Adjustable: 35-60°C
- Max. Rule Duration: <60 sec, typically 10 sec
- Typical Flow Rate: 5 L/min
- Temperature increase at 3.3L/min: 37.7°C
- Efficiency Up To: 92%
- Typical Exhaust Gas Temperature: 90°C
- Maximum Water Pressure: 5.0 bar
- Supply Voltage: 10.5-15V DC
- Current Consumption At 12V: 0.44 a
- Electrical Power Consumption (Operation): 5.28 W
- Weight: 12.1kg
- Cap nut and cutting ring for 8 mm copper gas pipe
- control panel
- 2 keys for service door
- Installation and operating instructions
Outer panel size: 380mm x 380mm
Wall cutout size: 330mm x 330mm